Taught by Top Pro Level VO Talent Danny Fehsenfeld
For the actor/voice-over actor who is looking to compete at the highest level in voice-over for animation. Get ready to work!
4 Weeks: TUESDAYS March 19, 26 April 2, 9
Tuesdays 6pm - 9pm PST
CLASS SIZE LIMITED TO 8 STUDENTS
What We Will Cover:
- A deeper focus on the major character archetype categories, and how to utilize your voice specifically for each.
- Continued mastery in the art of Pitch, Tone/Timbre, and Pace
- Deeper focus on your vocal registers, strengthening them, and putting them to use.
- Continued expansion of your vocal range
- Hone the specific art of singing in character for animation
- Get in touch with and apply your special skills / accents / what makes you unique on the mic to stand out and book!
- Develop a singing for animation repertoire so you are ready to cut a demo and compete at the highest levels.
- Learn how to develop relationships with casting directors, producers, writers, and more in the animation field!
- Grow your confidence to become the best voice over artist you can be, with the ability to work with anyone in town, to tell incredible stories through your voice, and to shine your light sharing your gifts with the world!
Work with the masters and become your own voice master!
Prerequisite: Singing for Animation 1 (or instructor approval)
Class Size Limited To 8
Will be conducted via virtual zoom classes