Level 2: Voice Over for Animation
Taught by Founders of Voice Masters: Award-Winning Casting Directors, Producers, and Top Pro Level VO Talent
For the actor/voice-over actor who is looking to compete at the highest level in voice-over for animation. Not like any class you have ever taken!
Click the 'add to cart button to complete payment and reserve your spot.
NEW CLASS JUST OPENED!
CLASS SIZE LIMITED TO 12 STUDENTS
Prerequisite: Voice Over 101 or permission from Instructors - email: email@example.com
THURSDAYS February 22, 29, March 7, 14
CLASS TIME: 6PM PST - 9PM PST
Cost: $495 - Payment plans available
VIRTUAL CLASS VIA ZOOM
What We Will Cover:
- Develop advanced performance skills for animated tv shows, films, games, and beyond
- Hone and develop advanced original characters for your demo reel, agents, and competitive auditions
- Hone your special skills / accents / what makes you unique on the mic to stand out and book
- Develop insight knowledge on the industry trends and work on current copy from tv shows and films
- Learn how to combine your character technique to your musical abilities and develop strong songs in character, expanding your range and booking abilities!
- Learn how to develop relationships with casting directors, producers, writers, and more in the animation field!
- How to tell characters' story with song
- Expand your competitive tool belt with tips, tricks, and experience working with the pros
- Grow your confidence to become the best voice-over artist you can be, with the ability to work with anyone in town, to tell incredible stories through your voice, and to shine your light sharing your gifts with the world!
Work with the masters and become your own voice master!
Paulette Lifton is a multi-Emmy and MPSE winning Sound/ADR Supervisor on shows like Kung Fu Panda, SpongeBob Squarepants and the hit Netflix show Blue Eye Samurai. She was Co-Producer and Casting Director of the animated series, Spy Kids: Mission Critical for Netflix. Ms. Lifton was also the casting and voice director on multiple animated and live-action features for Netflix, Amazon and Starz including the Academy Award-nominated films Lion and Carol. She voice-directed some of the top actors in the business; Meryl Streep, Ed Norton, Jim Gaffigan, Julie Andrews, Kate McKinnon, Elle Fanning, Nat Wolff and Mel Brooks.
Mimi Maynard is a voice and casting director of her six 3D theatrical animated features she produced for Studio Canal, Summit and Lionsgate with her films winning Best Feature Film Cartoon and the Trophee du European for animation. Ms. Maynard handled the Celebrity casting, voice direction and development on all her films. Independently, she cast the feature Son of Bigfoot. As an actress herself, she won the ACE award and starred in many studio feature films. Her looping career includes, Zootopia, Frozen, Spiderman, and Desperate Housewives. She has been voice coaching actors for over a decade who have booked major commercials, starring roles and television series.