Voice Acting for Audio Description Narration
Taught by Emmy-Award Winning Paulette Lifton and VO Pro Talent Mish Pollak
For the voice-over actor who is looking to learn the special craft of Audio Description!
Click the ‘add to cart’ button and complete your payment and reserve your spot.
ALL LEVELS! Class size limited to 10
3 Consecutive Weeks:
DATE/TIME: Tuesdays January 16, 23, 30
6:00 - 8:00PM PST
Cost: $395 - Payment Plans Available
- Audio description is a term used to describe the descriptive narration of key visual elements in a video or multimedia product. This process allows individuals who are blind to access content that is not otherwise accessible simply by listening to the audio. In audio description, narrators typically describe actions, gestures, scene changes, and other visual information. They also describe titles, speaker names, and other text that may appear on the screen.
- Understanding and practicing real-life Audio Description voice-over narration for Television and Feature Films. We will also focus on what the visually impaired need to enjoy their favorite shows.
- Perfect various copy paying attention to the timing, inflection, and vocal quality, practicing the professional yet conversational tone that works for this type of voice-over.
- Understanding the technical aspects of Audio Description of writing, recording and editing for this special field.
- Work with the masters and become your own voice master!