Intro to Voice-Over: Commercials, Animation and Audiobooks
Taught by Award-Winning Casting Directors,
Producers, and Top Pro Level VO Talent
For the actor who is looking to get an overview of voice-over for animation, commercials, audiobooks, and promos.
Click the 'add to cart' button to complete payment and reserve your spot.
Saturday May 29th, 2pm - 5pm PST
3-hour class - $100
LECTURE SEMINAR VIRTUAL CLASS VIA ZOOM
What We Will Cover:
- Overview of performance skills for animated tv shows, films & games, and beyond including improv, "breaking down" audition copy and "getting out of the room"
- What it takes to be ready for your demo reel, agents, and competitive auditions
- Understanding of how accents make you stand out above the crowd
- Overview of the commercial voice-over world and the skills needed to be competitive
- Learn how to develop relationships with casting directors, producers, writers, and more
- Voice-over tips and tricks of voice acting including how to start and basic information on technical aspects of auditioning from your home
- How to start your voice-over career!
Work with the masters and become your own voice master!