Voice Over 101: Intro to Animation, Commercial, Singing & Narration!
Taught by Award-Winning Casting Directors,
Producers, and Top Pro Level VO Talent: Founders of Voice Masters, Danny Fehsenfeld, Mark Sweeney & Heather Nichols
For the actor who is looking to get an overview of voice-over for animation, commercials, audiobooks, and promos.
Click the 'add to cart' button to complete payment and reserve your spot.
MONDAYS - January 15, 22, 29 February 5
6PM-8PM PST / 9PM - 11PM EST
Class size is limited to 12
LECTURE & ACTING VIRTUAL CLASS VIA ZOOM
What We Will Cover:
- Overview of performance skills for animated tv shows, films & games, and beyond including improv, "breaking down" audition copy and "getting out of the room"
- What it takes to be ready for your demo reel, agents, and competitive auditions
- Understanding of how accents make you stand out above the crowd
- Overview of the commercial voice-over world and the skills needed to be competitive
- Learn how to develop relationships with casting directors, producers, writers, and more
- Voice-over tips and tricks of voice acting including how to start and basic information on technical aspects of auditioning from your home
- How to start your voice-over career!
Work with the masters and become your own voice master!