Commercial Voice Over: All Levels
Taught by Top Agent Casting Director
For the actor/voice over actor who is looking to compete at the highest level in voice over for commercials, promos and trailers. Get ready to work!
Click the ‘add to cart’ button to your left and complete your payment and reserve your spot.
4 Consecutive Weeks: FEB SOLD OUT! MARCH JUST OPENED!
March 23nd, March 30 April 6, 13
Tuesdays 7pm - 10:00pm PST
Cost: $475 - Payment Plans Available
*No Pre-Req required but knowledge of Voice Over would be ideal
VIRTUAL CLASS VIA ZOOM
What We Will Cover:
- Develop advanced techniques for interpreting commercial copy to maximize your ability to book.
- Get comprehensive one-on-one direction working on a wide array of commercials ranging from fast food to financial institutions and automobiles to auto insurance. We’ll even cover movie trailers and promos.
- Develop insight knowledge of the advertising industry trends and what advertisers, producers, casting directors and agents are listening for.
- Learn how to approach your commercial auditions to achieve bankable results including crucial research methods as well as the means to effectively self-direct when stuck in your home studio bubble.
- Gain an understanding of the specific performance styles needed among the various forms of commercials whether it’s for radio, television, online or social media.
- Learn essential commercial voice over editing strategies to ensure your final audition audio file stands out and rises above the competition.
- Sharpen and accentuate your unique vocal qualities and distinctive strengths to gain a competitive edge and confidence in what you bring to the mic.
- Learning to use accents first with your natural voice and then expanding them to character work.
- Learn the tools for expanding your vocal range in order to achieve the versatility needed to “wow” casting directors
Work with the masters and become your own voice master!