Voice Acting for Audiobooks: All Levels
Taught by Top VO Talent and Voice Directors
For the voice-over actor who is looking to learn the special craft of voice acting for Audiobooks. Get ready to work!
Click the ‘add to cart’ button and complete your payment and reserve your spot.
Class size limited to 12 - 4 Consecutive Weeks: Thursdays - March 25th, April 1st, April 8th & April 15th
7pm - 9:30pm PST
Cost: $475 - Payment Plans Available
Class SOLD OUT! Email us to join the waitlist for the next available class at: email@example.com
What We Will Cover:
- Discuss the process of Audiobooks including home studio, prep, narrate, proof, edit and master.Learn audiobook mic techniques including breathing and consistent levels.
- Prepping the book for recording including annotate and Good Reader, marking the script, chapter and character breakdowns.
- Recording details including software, home studio requirements, “punch and roll" and other technical information.
- Learn performance techniques and the different genres.
- Rundown the business of Audiobooks; contacting publishers, ACX, APAC including the annual Audiobooks conference.
- Review Audiobooks demos and when an actor is ready to create one and what do you do with it when you are.
Work with the masters and become your own voice master!