Corporate Narration, E-Learning & Audiobooks
Taught by Top VO Talent Heather Nichols
For the voice-over actor who is looking to learn the special craft of Corporate Narration, E-Learning Audio & Audiobooks. Get ready to work!
Click the ‘add to cart’ button and complete your payment and reserve your spot.
ALL LEVELS! Class size limited to 12
4 Consecutive Weeks:
DATE/TIME: Tuesdays Feb. 6, 13, 20, 27
6:30 - 8:30PM PST
Cost: $475 - Payment Plans Available
- Understanding and practicing real-life Corporate Training voice-over content. Focus on various genres, including corporate onboarding, product explainers, K-12 programs, job development, and more...
- Practice and perfect 1-2 minute Product Explainers that showcase the features of a product or service. Discuss how explainers are different from commercials.
- Explain Corporate Narration and practice the professional yet conversational tone that works for this type of voice-over.
- Understand and practice E-learning voice-over content which is normally 15 minutes or longer. Content usually has an interactive component (i.e. quizzes, comprehensive questions, etc.)
- Extensive immersion of E-learning, focusing on subjects including medical equipment, IT platforms, student education, and job development, and all the vocal nuances needed for the various types of projects.
- Discuss the process of Audiobooks from prepping the book, to proofing and editing. Learn specific techniques required for this kind of long-form voice acting.
- Learn what is needed to prep the book for recording, including marking the script, chapter and character breakdowns, and pdf software many narrators use.
- The importance of your own home studio for recording Audiobooks, the basic technical requirements needed; punch and roll versus straight record.
- Learn performance techniques and the different genres and what is expected.
- Rundown the business of Audiobooks; contacting publishers, ACX, APA, and the annual Audiobooks conference (APAC).
- Overview of recording, editorial and technical requirements needed to accomplish voice-over for all the genres and how to deliver it appropriately.
- Work with the masters and become your own voice master!