Voice Acting for Audiobooks: All Levels
Taught by Top VO Talent and Voice Director
For the voice-over actor who is looking to learn the special craft of voice acting for Audiobooks. Get ready to work!
Click the ‘add to cart’ button and complete your payment and reserve your spot.
Class size limited to 12 ALL LEVELS
March-April THURSDAYS; 4 Consecutive Weeks:
DATE/TIME: Thursdays March 23, 30, April 6, 13 - 7pm - 9:45pm PST
Cost: $475 - Payment Plans Available
What We Will Cover:
- Discuss the process of Audiobooks from prepping the book, to proofing and editing. Learn specific techniques required for this kind of long-form voice acting.
- Learn what is needed to prep the book for recording, including marking the script, chapter and character breakdowns, and pdf software many narrators use.
- The importance of your own home studio for recording Audiobooks, the basic technical requirements needed; punch and roll versus straight record.
- Learn performance techniques and the different genres and what is expected.
- Rundown the business of Audiobooks; contacting publishers, ACX, APA, and the annual Audiobooks conference (APAC).
- Overview of Audiobook demos, when an actor is ready to create one, and what to do with it when you are.
Work with the masters and become your own voice master!