Commercial Voice Over: All Levels
Taught by Commercial Casting Director Mark Sweeney
For the actor/voice-over actor who is looking to compete at the highest level in voice-over for commercials, promos, and trailers. Get ready to work!
Click the ‘add to cart’ button to your left and complete your payment and reserve your spot.
4 Weeks - Tuesdays March 28, April 4, 11, 18
7pm - 10pm PST
Cost: $475 - Payment Plans Available
*No Pre-Req required but knowledge of Voice Over would be ideal
VIRTUAL CLASS VIA ZOOM
What We Will Cover:
- Develop advanced techniques for interpreting commercial copy to maximize your ability to successfully audition.
- Get comprehensive one-on-one direction working on a wide array of commercials ranging from fast food to financial institutions and automobiles to auto insurance. We’ll even cover movie trailers and promos.
- Develop insight knowledge of the advertising industry trends and what advertisers, producers, casting directors and agents are listening for.
- Learn how to approach your commercial auditions to effectively self-direct when stuck in your home studio-specific performance styles needed among the various forms of commercials whether it’s for radio, television, online or social media.
- Learn essential commercial voice-over editing strategies to ensure your final audition audio file stands out and rises above the competition.
- Sharpen and accentuate your unique vocal qualities and distinctive strengths to gain a competitive edge and confidence in what you bring to the mic.
- Learn the tools for expanding your vocal range in order to achieve the versatility needed to “wow” casting directors
Work with the masters and become your own voice master!