Commercial Voice Over: All Levels
Taught by Experienced Voice Booth Director
For the actor/voice-over actor who is looking to compete at the highest level in voice-over for commercials, promos, and trailers. Get ready to work!
Click the ‘add to cart’ button to your left and complete your payment and reserve your spot.
OUR POPULAR AND SOLD-OUT COMMERCIAL CLASS IS NOW OPEN
4 Consecutive Weeks: JAN-FEB SATURDAYS
JANUARY 10AM-1PM PST - 4 weeks
Jan 22, 29, Feb 5, 12
Cost: $475 - Payment Plans Available
*No Pre-Req required but knowledge of Voice Over would be ideal
VIRTUAL CLASS VIA ZOOM
What We Will Cover:
- Develop advanced techniques for interpreting commercial copy to maximize your ability to successfully audition.
- Get comprehensive one-on-one direction working on a wide array of commercials ranging from fast food to financial institutions and automobiles to auto insurance. We’ll even cover movie trailers and promos.
- Develop insight knowledge of the advertising industry trends and what advertisers, producers, casting directors and agents are listening for.
- Learn how to approach your commercial auditions to effectively self-direct when stuck in your home studio-specific performance styles needed among the various forms of commercials whether it’s for radio, television, online or social media.
- Learn essential commercial voice-over editing strategies to ensure your final audition audio file stands out and rises above the competition.
- Sharpen and accentuate your unique vocal qualities and distinctive strengths to gain a competitive edge and confidence in what you bring to the mic.
- Learn the tools for expanding your vocal range in order to achieve the versatility needed to “wow” casting directors
Work with the masters and become your own voice master!