SPECIAL ONE DAY ONLY: Editing Class for Auditions
Taught by Paulette Lifton: Award-Winning Sound Supervisor and Casting Director
For the voice actor who is looking to get started or up their game in self-recording, editing, and exporting professional-sounding auditions and recordings. Get ready to work!
Click the ‘add to cart’ button to your left and complete your payment and reserve your spot. Class is limited to 8 people.
1 DAY ONLY
Saturday January 20th - 10am - 12:30pm
*Mac or Windows computer with your *DAW installed. USB or Condenser Mic for recording in a quiet room for the class.
VIRTUAL CLASS VIA ZOOM
What We Will Cover:
- The class will be hands-on recording and editing in *DAW for Windows and Mac OS X.
- This course teaches you how to record, edit, and export your audio recordings for professional-sounding auditions and recordings in your home studio.
- This class will go review proper timing for auditions and how to edit accordingly in any platform.
- We will review advanced tools including how to reduce or remove background noise, add compression, remove short clicks and pops, reduce clipping and distortion.
- We will explore various plug-in options for sound issues with your recordings, such as sibilance, mouth clicks, and noise floor. A discount code from Izotope will be included.