Special Masterclass: Level 2 March Grads
Taught by Mimi and Paulette: Voice and Casting Directors
For the actor/voice-over actor who is looking to compete at the highest level in voice-over for animation. Get ready to work!
Click the 'add to cart' button above to complete payment and reserve your spot.
IMPORTANT 2 MONTH COMMITMENT REQUIRED - Class Size Limited to 8
Tuesdays starting April 6th!
6-8pm - April 6, 13, 20, 27
Cost: $275 Month - *Pre-Req's - Level 2 students from March Class Only unless approved by Instructor (MUST USE SPECIAL CODE TO REGISTER)
What We Will Cover:
- Develop advanced performance skills for animated tv shows, films, games, and beyond.
- Hone and develop advanced original characters for your demo reel, agents, and competitive auditions!!
- Hone your special skills/accents / what makes you unique on the mic to stand out and book
- Develop insight knowledge on the industry trends and work on current copy from tv shows and films.
- Learn how to combine your character technique to your musical abilities and develop strong songs in character, expanding your range and booking abilities
- Learn how to develop relationships with casting directors, producers, writers, and more in the animation field
- Expand your competitive tool belt with tips, tricks, and experience working with the pros.
- Grow your confidence to become the best voice-over artist you can be, with the ability to work with anyone in town, to tell incredible stories through your voice, and to shine your light sharing your gifts with the world!
Work with the masters and become your own voice master!