Corporate Narration & E-Learning Intensive
Taught by Top Pro Level VO Talent
For the voice-over actor who is looking to expand their career into Corporate Narration and E-learning. Get ready to work!
4 Weeks - Mondays May 2, 9, 16, 23 - 6pm - 8pm
What We Will Cover:
- Understanding and practicing real-life Corporate Training voice-over content. Focus on various genres, including corporate onboarding, product explainers, K-12 programs, job development, and more...
- Practice and perfect 1-2 minute Product Explainers that showcase the features of a product or service. Discuss how explainers are different from commercials.
- Explain Corporate Narration and practice the professional yet conversational tone that works for this type of voice-over.
- Understand and practice E-learning voice-over content which is normally 15 minutes or longer. Content usually has an interactive component (i.e. quizzes, comprehensive questions, etc.)
- Extensive immersion of E-learning, focusing on subjects including medical equipment, IT platforms, student education, and job development, and all the vocal nuances needed for the various types of projects.
- Overview of recording, editorial and technical requirements needed to accomplish voice-over for all the genres and how to deliver it appropriately.
Work with the masters and become your own voice master!
Prerequisite: All Levels but knowledge of voice over is preferred
Will be conducted via virtual zoom classes