TV & Feature Dubbing Intensive: All Levels
Taught by Award-Winning Sound Supervisor, Dubbing Producer/Director & Professional Recording Engineer
For the actor/voice-over actor who is looking to compete at the highest level in voice-over for accents and dialects. Get ready to work!
Click the 'add to cart' button to complete payment and reserve your spot.
THIS CLASS SELLS OUT FAST SO GRAB YOUR SPOT!
4 Consecutive Weeks: WEDNESDAYS
DATES: February 15, 22, March 1, 8
Class time: 6pm - 8:30pm PST
Cost: $450 - Payment plans available
CLASS SIZE LIMITED TO 8 STUDENTS
VIRTUAL CLASS VIA ZOOM & IN-STUDIO (SOURCE CONNECT is an option for students who do not live in Los Angeles)
With the right techniques, learning dubbing is a lot easier than you think. Many actors struggle with timing/sync, technical issues recording from their home studio, and what exactly the different methods are in the dubbing world.
This workshop aims to demystify dubbing, making it accessible to all actors. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned pro, this workshop will give you a thorough and incredibly useful foundation of knowledge, tools, and techniques to compete professionally and be ready for anything that comes your way in regard to dubbing.
What We Will Cover:
- Global awareness of how dubbing works in different methodologies.
- The technical requirements that your home studio must have in order to work professionally in this arena.
- Tools and techniques to make the learning of dubbing a lot easier and a lot more accessible.
- Interfacing with a professional recordist in the dubbing environment.
- Engineer in all sessions guiding you with their personal tips and tricks.
- The last session we record in the studio or record you via Source Connect. This session might have a staggered start time for each actor depending upon the schedule and last 3 hours.
- Source Connect Standard guidance if needed for all students.
Work with the masters and become your own voice master!